Great News for the Incipient Barony!

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Howdy All!

      We've just finished hosting an excellent event so this news is especially well timed.

      The June Laurel Letter of Acceptance was just published and we're got great news.

      The "Barony of Ayreton" is now a registered branch name with the College of Heralds.

      We have a name! That's one step closer! And thanks, Thorvald, for pointing out that the June letter had been published!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip