Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday October 11, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is coming in two weekends with the Baronial Charter meeting starting at 4:00 pm. Business meeting will start at 6:00 pm.

      *Note Change – we are NOT meeting at Ida Noyse.

      Details:
      Host: Tree-Girt-Sea
      When: Sunday October 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where:
      Ida Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
      5320 West Giddings
      Chicago, IL 60630

      Access does require several steps down to the meeting room, and help will be provided for those with special needs. Call Philip at (cell) 817-313-7575 upon arrival for assistance.

      Street Parking is available next to the Church. Additional parking is available in the Hoyne Savings Bank parking lot at the intersection of Milwaukee and Giddings.

      This -IS- a potluck, so please make sure you participate to make it fun for all!

      Charter meeting is in the same location at 4:00 pm.

      Please also bring a donation for the Church of canned food. (Note – please no dry goods. Canned only. Dry goods are susceptible to rodents.)

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • 40 Year (20 min)
      • Crown Tourney
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Other Announcements

      And let us celebrate a job well done with 40 Year!!!!

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal
    • Judith Epstein
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
        On Oct 2, 2009, at 10:53 PM, young_happy wrote:

        > Details:
        > Host: Tree-Girt-Sea
        > When: Sunday October 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM

        It's now Sunday, 4 October. Next Sunday will be 11 October. Is it next
        Sunday, or is the date wrong?

        Judith / no SCA name yet
      • young_happy
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
          It is the 11th.

          I had it right in the subject line, but wrong in the body of the email. (Had flipped my calendar to Nov by mistake - oops.)

          FYI - We plan all of these Baronial Business Meetings for the second Sunday. That way it can help with planning. The location will change around the area to help people make it to the meeting.

          Hope you can make it!
          ~philip

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Judith Epstein <judith@...> wrote:

          > On Oct 2, 2009, at 10:53 PM, young_happy wrote:
          >
          > > Details:
          > > Host: Tree-Girt-Sea
          > > When: Sunday October 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM
          >
          > It's now Sunday, 4 October. Next Sunday will be 11 October. Is it next
          > Sunday, or is the date wrong?
          >
          > Judith / no SCA name yet

        • Judith Epstein
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
            On Oct 5, 2009, at 6:58 AM, young_happy wrote:

            > It is the 11th.
            >
            > I had it right in the subject line, but wrong in the body of the
            > email. (Had flipped my calendar to Nov by mistake - oops.)
            >
            > FYI - We plan all of these Baronial Business Meetings for the second
            > Sunday. That way it can help with planning. The location will change
            > around the area to help people make it to the meeting.
            >
            > Hope you can make it!
            > ~philip

            Ah! Thank you. :) Sadly no, I can't make it, as I have another
            appointment. I'm hoping to make next time, though.

            Judith / no SCA name
            Master Albrecht Waldfurster's protege
            Midrealm, Ayreton, Tree-Girt-Sea (Chicago, IL)
          • nadezda_zezastrizl
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 11, 2009
              Last minute note on getting there--for anyone travelling from the South via I-90, outbound Lawrence Ave. exits are under construction, and therefore closed. The easiest option is probably to exit at I-94 (so stay to the right at the split) and head west(left). Pick up Milwaukee Ave. and follow it (right turn) to Giddings. If you park in the Hoyne bank lot, please do not block the drive through/atm lanes.

              As for pot luck options, brewers--it'd be ok to bring your latest samples.

              And again, contributions for the church food pantry would be appreciated.

              -Nadezda