Ayreton Tshirt fundraiser

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009

      Offworld designs has told me that they can do reprints, for $45 (setup) + cost/shirt depending on quantity. They can also use the same screen for long-sleeve tshirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies.

      I suggest that a) I sell the ones we have. If there's a huge demand and I run very low quickly (like before lunch), I start taking orders. If we get to the point of taking orders, I may as well open it up for other types of shirts since it won't matter to Offworld designs what kind of shirts the image goes on (other than price). If I don't run low until after lunch, I won't offer to take orders. We'd only get the $7.20 price per tshirt again if we ordered at least 100 shirts of all kinds. (price goes up to $9.60 each for under 25 shirts ordered, which still gives us $10 profit so it isn't too bad)

      If I start taking orders, given the cost increment over the tshirts for the other three types, I suggest that they be offered at:

      tshirts: $20

      long-sleeve tshirts: $25 (cost is tshirt + $3)

      crew-neck sweatshirt: $30 (cost is tshirt + $6)

      hoodie: $35 (cost is tshirt + $10)

      We'd have to send them out after the event, and either eat the postage, or ask for an additional $1-2 to cover shipping.

      Please think about it and let me know what you think tomorrow morning. I have been assigned a merchant space so I'll be hanging out there all day.

      Ghita

    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009
        Hey Ghita,

        Did you start taking orders yet?  I would love to have the design on a hoodie.

        Hillary

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009

          no, I still have ~65 tshirts left. I'm taking orders for these tshirts to get them sold.

          Anyone who didn't get a tshirt, I still have them in sizes Small to 3X.

          Send checks to Susan Earley, 4N400 Church Rd. Bensenville, IL 60106. $20 gets you a tshirt and I'll figure out how to send it to you or mongolmail it somehow.

          I'll also bring them to the Ayreton business meeting next sunday.