Best Wishes

  • Joanne Labny
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      Sending love and wishes, from the far reaches of Drachenwald, for much success and fun at the 40th celebration tomorrow.  I wish I could there but I will be there in spirit.  I expect to hear lots of good stories and pics in the coming days.  Again have lots of fun and tons of success.

      YIS,

      Fiona

    • Joanne Labny
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
        Greatings from Far Away Drachenwald,

        I just wanted to take a few moments to wish everyone much luck on the coming event this weekend and also to congratulate Ayreton on its elevation.  Although we can't be with you all this weekend we will be there in spirit.  Both Lord Erick and I are both very proud to have been involved with the founding of the Barony and personally I will always Ayreton will always hold a special place in my heart what has become the Barony of Ayreton is where I first found the SCA and I've had the pleasure of the years to watch the various groups grow and work together, especially my home shire of Foxvale to become Ayreton.  I have great memories and even greater friends in Ayreton and part of my heart will always be their.

        YIS,

        Lady Fiona ni Chiardubhain

        PS I've also sent up prayers for the cooperation of the weather so the sun will shine on the event.