The XL Celebration is for our enjoyment, too!

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Dear Aryeton,

      I, too, want to say that I have been tremendously impressed with the wonderful ideas, the immense hard work, and the good-hearted cooperation of the entire (incipient) Barony! You have all been wonderful and it has been a pleasure to work with so many talented and helpful people!

      This is going to be an outstanding event, and let's be sure that our own people have enough relaxed time to enjoy it to the fullest! Please don't work too hard! Share the jobs, and share the fun!

      Thanks to Emily of Grey Gargoyles, we have permission to get into the building at 7 am. This is a boon for staff and for set up!  There will be a lot of tables and chairs to move around, because of the Career Fair today.

      I have two personal wishes for set-up. First: are there two people who can devote the 7am hour to helping Master Hal Raeburn with the changing rooms? Second: are there four people who can help me hang the big red-and-white banner from the tower?

      Thank you very much. This is going to be great!

      yours,

      Fern