In Prep for this Weekend!

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Howdy All!

      I want to take a moment as we are all pulling together everything for the event to say to everyone,

      GOOD JOB!

      We're about to have a great time hosting the Kingdom and putting on a great celebration.

      THANK YOU!

      Our work on this event is a great example of how well we are working as a team – we're acting as the populace of Ayreton. That's awesome.

      Also,

      HAVE FUN!

      If you are feeling like you've committed yourself to too many things, ask for help. There will be a lot of people around willing to pitch in. Take time to enjoy all the work we've been putting into this coming weekend.

      See you soon!

      ~philip