Being courteous to the U of Chicago site

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
      Dear Aryeton,

      For the rest of the week, our interactions with Ida Noyes and Rockefeller Chapel should all be channeled through Emily Jacobs, the Grey Gargoyles student representative.

      Her email is emilyjacob@... and her phone number is 860-882-2845. Emily says that she is better with email than with telephone.

      Emily is doing a wonderful job at interacting with the U of Chicago staff, and they are cooperating very well with her. They like students, remember?

      Apparently, the U of Chicago people think that they have been receiving extra phone calls about our event and they want to stick to one contact person. (Some of those calls were from me last week, before Emily returned to campus. However, there may have been additional outside calls ...)

      Emily and I are in daily contact, so I expect that I will have all the answers to any event questions as fast as necessary. I will keep you all posted if there are any changes to our event plans!

      Thank you very much for your cooperation! Let's be sure to keep on good terms with the U of Chicago!

      see you Saturday!

      Fern
    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
        Just to clarify:
        Emily is Sir Fern's contact person. At this point if anyone wants to check on anything 40 year related Sir Fern is your contact person.

         I don't want our student rep inundated with phone calls and questions on her first week back at classes.

        Guy

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
          Thanks for the clarification!

          http://mail.yahoo.com