Da Whoopsie Monster Strikes Again

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      Sorry folks but I got attacked by the whoopsie monster!

      I announced, yet again, that the Rokkhealden Scriptorium will be
      meeting November 22. I apologize that is, yet again, wrong. The
      correct date is November 9th!

      Please find the schedule below.

      Thursday Nov. 9th

      Thursday, Nov. 30 (moot)

      Thursday, Dec. 7

      Thusday, Dec. 28 (moot, unless held at the Christmas party as is
      usually the case)

      Thursday, Jan. 4

      Thursday, Jan. 25 (moot)

      Lord Ian the Green (horn apparently)
      Ayreton Towne's -most recent victim of the whoopsie monster- Cryer