Thanks for the Responses and the Help for Coronation/ 40-Yr.

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 8:00 PM
      Dear Aryeton,

      Many thanks for all the helpful responses to my Sunday messages about cardboard, and changing rooms, and volunteer opportunities!

      All of those problems are pretty well solved, thanks to the discussions on Sunday at Ida Noyes and to the email responses!

      We now have a good plan for the changing rooms by the elevator lobby, thanks to Hal Raeburn!
      And a good-looking pop-up tent with walls for the Royalty changing room, thanks to Dougal McAlister!
      And a back-up pop-up tent, thanks to Nicolaa Halden!
      And a jar of small bungee cords, thanks to Ardena Wildlflower tonight! (These can be used to attach the Baronial Standards to the staircase when the Standards aren't in Court.)

      With all these great responses, I won't even need the cardboard (this time!). Jale, I'll keep track of your kind
      offer for the next round of scrollcase making!

      As of tonight, I don't have any other problems! (0r am I just kidding myself? Do you think this good luck will last all week? Stay tuned!)

      Furthermore, I have just learned by email that Count Sir Franz, the second king of the Midrealm, will be at the event! Way cool!

      Thank you all very much for your assistance!

      Fern