Re: [Ayreton] 40year/Coronation help needed

  • thomas penyngton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009
      Hi, Henry. I would be happy to marshall. I split my elbow open a bit
      over Labor day weekend, and I'll be out of fighting for another month,
      BTW. So you can count on me to be there full time for marshalling.
      Sorry, I've been meaning to volunteer for that for a while, but haven't
      gotten it done...

      thomas p

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009

        Hi Thomas,

        Sorry to hear about your elbow.   On the other hand, glad to have you help out with marshalling.   I have been prettylax in putting the call out for help...

        Henry