40year/Coronation help needed

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009

      Greetings,

         If anyone would like to help at the list table for 40 Year/Coronation, please contact me off list.

         Also, if there are any marshals, warranted or MIT, that would like to help out, please contact me off list.

      thank you,

      Henry of Exeter

      Scribesquire (at) comcast (dot) net

    • thomas penyngton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009
        Hi, Henry. I would be happy to marshall. I split my elbow open a bit
        over Labor day weekend, and I'll be out of fighting for another month,
        BTW. So you can count on me to be there full time for marshalling.
        Sorry, I've been meaning to volunteer for that for a while, but haven't
        gotten it done...

        thomas p

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009

          Hi Thomas,

          Sorry to hear about your elbow.   On the other hand, glad to have you help out with marshalling.   I have been prettylax in putting the call out for help...

          Henry