Ayreton Gold Key Project -- Sewing Day SUNDAY!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 11:33 AM
      Unto the good citizens of Ayreton does Gianetta send greetings!

      We are working away on the Gold Key loaner garb project, and have made great progress on the six linen tunics we're constructing.  Thanks to everyone who came on Sunday and Monday to work on these!

      We're doing one more work session to finish this garb so that they're ready for use at 40 Year.  Calling all embroiderers, hand and machine sewers!  Please come to Juliana's house this coming Sunday, September 27, starting at 10 AM.  We have lots of hand embroidery and hand sewing to do -- if you'd like to learn, we'll teach you!  And, if you can machine sew, terrific!

      Please RSVP to myself or to Juliana:

      jenrsmall@...
      julianeedlman@...

      Thanks everyone for your time and effort!

      In service,

      Gianetta