XL crash Space

  • ksamantha42
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
      Greetings Ayerton,

      I have just received a few more requests for crash space. Currently, the volunteers I have are getting full. If anyone else can host a few people traveling to the event please contact me off list.

      jullafol@...

      Thank you,
      Julienne
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
        I have space.

        1 couch is filled, I have

         1 more comfy couch
        1 soso couch
        2 nice recliners
        2 cots
        and floospace.

        In service Dunstan

        I have just received a few more requests for crash space. Currently, the volunteers I have are getting full. If anyone else can host a few people traveling to the event please contact me off list.

        jullafol@aol. com

        Thank you,
        Julienne