Sunday practice Sept 20

  • Dale Dreessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      Unfortunately I did not get the e-mails about no one attending practice until this morning. I did have a nice time talking to Nissan while we waited for others to show up. Oh well, things like this will happen from time to time. Quinn and I have already made arrangements for Logan to stay with his Grandparents, and we are planing to be at the practice following 40 Year. Hope to see many of you there.

      Have fun, play safe,
      Ehrenfried Schertenleib
      Squire to Sir Gunther Von Brandenburg
      Teufelhund of the Midrealm