A&S -Craftsmen and Performing Artisians Information data base

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2009
      Greetings from the Ayerton MOAS,

      We are wrapping up the first version of the Craftsmen and Performing artists data base to post to our web site. The purpose of this list is to help people find the resources and information they need to pursue arts that they have an interest in.

      Currently I have 22 individuals listed, more are welcome. If you aren't certain if you are listed and would like to be included please contact me  (save band width and send direct to me at nhalden@... ) and include the following information;
      SCA and Modern Names, Best contact info- e-mail and/or phone, Areas that you have experience in or teach. Local group affiliation if any.

      I will be trying to get this information to the web minister by month end, but we can always add or change information later.

      The next project- Materials Resources - please send me your favorite places/companies to buy raw materials from. This would include, spices for cooking, fabrics and trim, wood and wood working equipment, Leather and leather accessories, etc.

      To include your favorite(s) please contact me (nhalden@...) with the following information; Name of company, what they sell, contact information/location or web site.

      Many thanks to all who have supported this project. Please let me know if you have any questions in the Arts and Sciences,

      Yours In Service,

      Nicholaa Halden