RE: [Ayreton] Digest Number 1192

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2009

      Ehrenfried,

      Thanks for the offer.  I moved the authorization to Tuesday night’s Thieves of Hearts practice.

      Sean

      From: Scribesquire@...
      1b. Re: Sunday fighter practice - Sept. 20
      From: Fern

      Messages
      1a. Re: Sunday fighter practice - Sept. 20
      Posted by: "Scribesquire@..." Scribesquire@... scribesquire
      Date: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:45 am ((PDT))

      I, unfortunately, will not be there.

      Henry

      Date: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 am ((PDT))

      Dear Sean,

      I could get there for an early authorization, but I cannot stay late, due to the TGS meeting that night.

      Isn't this the last weekend when the building is officially closed? That means the practice is weather-dependent and no bathrooms. We can deal with that, if necessary.

      What about next weekend?

      yours,

      Fern I

      I have a fighter who wants to authorize Sunday. I was
      wondering if we would have enough marshals present to conduct the
      authorization. Who is planning on going to Sunday’s practice.
      Thanks in advance.

      Sean o’Shaughnessy

      Thomas
      W. Hughes