Re: [Ayreton] Sunday fighter practice - Sept. 20

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19 11:08 AM
      Dear Sean,

      I could get there for an early authorization, but I cannot stay late, due to the TGS meeting that night.

      Isn't this the last weekend when the building is officially closed? That means the practice is weather-dependent and no bathrooms. We can deal with that, if necessary.

      What about next weekend?

      yours,

      Fern I