Sunday fighter practice - Sept. 20

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2009

      I have a fighter who wants to authorize Sunday.  I was wondering if we would have enough marshals present to conduct the authorization.  Who is planning on going to Sunday’s practice.  Thanks in advance.

      Sean o’Shaughnessy

      Thomas W. Hughes

      2505 Rosehall Lane

      Aurora, Illinois 60503

      Mobile: 630-418-8774

      Home: 630-229-0926

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009

        I, unfortunately, will not be there.

        Henry

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009
          Dear Sean,

          I could get there for an early authorization, but I cannot stay late, due to the TGS meeting that night.

          Isn't this the last weekend when the building is officially closed? That means the practice is weather-dependent and no bathrooms. We can deal with that, if necessary.

          What about next weekend?

          yours,

          Fern I