OT - Missing person from Midlothian

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 397 KB
    Okay, I wouldn't normally forward something like this but it IS a brother of a co-worker. If anyone has any information, please contact the number provided. Thank you!

    Jale / Wendy

    Sabri Ali, Sr. Strategic Account Manager Sales Team needs our help locating her missing brother Tariq Ali.  Tariq went missing late Sunday night (September 13th) in Midlothian, Illinois.  Tariq Ali was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, camouflage cargo pants and military-style boots. Ali is 5'8", weighs 300 lbs, and has long brown hair and brown/hazel eyes. He has tattoos on both forearms.

    There are a lot of unanswered questions, but we are hoping to get the message out there to as many people as possible.

    Anyone with information should contact the Midlothian Police Department (Detective Division) 708-385-2534.