All Souls

  • Julie Montana
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2009
      Greetings to all!

      We are looking for those who are interested in sharing some knowledge at the All Souls event coming up this November.  Please contact me if you are interested in teaching a class. All Souls event will be held ....

      November 7, 2009
      Roselle United Methodist Church
      (Same site as last year)
      206 S. Rush Street
      Roselle, Illinois 60172

      Kindest Regards,

      Elisot

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • ann_colormyworld
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2010
        This was the first event for my husband and I.
        We had a great time. Being new, sitting in on classes about devices and court etiquette was very informative.
        The feast was so good that we ate way more than we should have and practically had to roll home! If this is typical of feast food, we will need much looser clothes!
        And the music…
        As a lover of period music, listening to the wonderfully presented music in the concert was heavenly.
        All in all, we had a great time. Thanks to all of the people we met for making this a wonderful day.

        Ann & John
        (the newbees in matching garb)
      • Jill Elaine Hughes
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 8, 2010
          Welcome, Ann and John.  We're so glad you came!

          Best,
          Marissa (The Vanished Wood Herald, I believe we met at a Vanished Wood meeting)

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 8, 2010

            It was my first event also.  I was a pleasure to meet everyone and see all the talents that people have and are sooo willing to share.

            I also had a very good time and I look forward to attending more events.

            Sonia

          • kateslists@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 11, 2010

              Welcome to the SCA!  As to feasts, some are good, some are bad, this one was fabulous!

              Wetsu! to the cooks

              Bojei

              ...This was the first event for my husband and I....
              The feast was so good that we ate way more than we should have and practically had to roll home! If this is typical of feast food, we will need much looser clothes!

            • Hróki Hróðmundarson
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 11, 2010
                I second that the All Souls feast was excellent.  I am sure people shall be talking of it for a while.

                --

                Hróki Hróðmundarson - Jason Hendrickson