Re: [Ayreton] Potential ride needed

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2009
      Amy,

      If you can't get a ride, do feel free to let me know. I take the CTA down there, and it's a very easy trip. If you don't often ride the CTA, and this is an option, let me know and I'd be happy to ride with you.

      --Hilla

      Amy W wrote:

      My fallback plan has fallen through. I may need a lift from Rogers Park to 40 year anniversary event in Hyde Park. Any one willing to share a ride with someone who knows the South Side, and I don't need to be at the event super early.. Let me know... Ardena/Amy

      "Respect the Unexpected"
                          Anonymous
      "Just because something seems perfect, is no reason to look into it"-D. Larimer