[CHARTER] Notes from Meeting 2009-09-13

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      Ayreton Charter Committee
      2009-09-13 Meeting Notes

      Attending:
      Robyyan (Dennis Sherman) (T)
      Richard de Scolay (Bernal Schooky) (F)
      Hillary of Langeforde (Aggie
      Powell-Berger) (F)
      Gareth Ostwestly (Jeff Berger) (F)
      Etienne des Roches (Steve
      DesRoches)(G)
      Sarafina Sinclair (Harlie DesRoches) (G)
      Xavier (Jim McAdams (FR)
      Philip White (Craig Shupee)(T)
      Henry of Exeter (Terry Doner) (R)
      Francesca del Mar (Mandy Lemke) (F)
      Ansel Claybourne (Jim Sherrod) (F)
      Sean o'Shaughnessy (Tom
      Hughes)(V)
      Nadezda Zezastriz (Merril Miller) (T)
      Aethelwulf of Dover (Tom Scrip) (T)
      Tacit Darby (Sarah Hagge) (T)
      Christian Fournier (James Klock) (T)
      Ghita (Susan Earley) (R)
      Fern de la Foret (Laurie Erickson) (T)
      Elaine Ladd (Lynn McAdams) (F)
      Bojei Temur Beki (Kate Berceu) (F)
      Hal Raeburn (Gary 'Hal' Link) (T)
      Juliana (Julia Needlman) (T)

      (F = Foxvale, G = Grey Gargoyles, R =
      Rokkehealden, T = Tree-Girt-Sea, V = Vanished Wood)

      We had no correspondence received.

      Robyyan was late (construction obscuring signs on the highway caused a small detour to DeKalb and back), but Sean started anyway, leading a review of the draft text of the charter. Thanks, Sean!

      We did accomplish a full review of the text. Draft #3 (091409) will be found in the Files area of the
      Ayreton Yahoo Group, or at this URL:
      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MAOvSo-cmQRLZYPm7Kv4Q6vMioioAo50Ob2y9hrg52aWp4qCpJ6jqE-Otw11_Y9s47VIwBshVQBHn-uT5WYPcr5-WkiRDyM/Ayreton%20Baronial%20Charter%20-%20Draft%20-%20091409.doc

      We found a few areas that need more discussion before we can agree on final text to refer to the populace for approval. We will meet in October to iron out those issues. In particular, we need to revisit DECISION MAKING, especially in regards to proxies being counted to achieve a quorum of the Baronial Curia (see notes from 2009-01-11 for the original conclusion). We also need to restructure the document for a clear and cohesive top to bottom flow, as well as reviewing the updated text.

      Next Meeting: 2009-10-11 4:00pm, in Grey Gargoyles, site same as Ayreton meeting.

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com