Exchequer update!

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009

      I goofed yesterday! The Ayreton fund has more in it than I thought - plenty to cover the Tshirt purchase.

      As of today we have just over $2000 so we won't have to go negative for the Tshirt purchase (so we don't need to take Rokkehealden money to buy the tshirts).

      Sorry for the angst and confusion, I should have looked before I spoke and been more prepared. I'll do better next time.

      Ghita *hangs head*