Fw: [Mid] October 2009 Pale: AUTOCRATS PLEASE READ

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      Again, for your review.

      Smiles,
      Jale

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "azrael@..." <azrael@...>
      To: sca-middle@...
      Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:19:52 PM
      Subject: [Mid] October 2009 Pale: AUTOCRATS PLEASE READ

      Greetings, all! Here's this month's list of ads that are laid out and
      ready to go in the October edition of "The Pale." If you sent me an ad and
      got a receipt in return, please review this list and make sure that all
      appears correct. If you see any problems, please contact me ASAP at
      317-902-5665.

      Please note that this only applies to ads already sent to me; at this
      point, it's too late to send new ads for the October edition. This list is
      meant as a final check that all is in order with what's already been
      submitted and provided with an email receipt.

      full page    All Souls
      1/2 page    Crown Tourney
      1/2 page    Toys For Tots
      1/2 page    Grand Pageant