Foxhunt - Siege authorizations

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009

      Hello.

         If you authorized in siege at Foxhunt, please email me off list at Scribesquire (at) comcast (dot) net.  We did not get a complete list of those who authorized and we need this for the official records.  Please send email by Friday.

         Second, check your authoriation card.  Master JP made a slight mistake and signed some cards under the marshal instead of the crew and engineer sections.

      Thanks,

      Henry of Exeter

      Marshal, Aryeton