Fox Hunt Found item-white drawstring shirt, silk?

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 13, 2009
      Dear Aryeton,

      I'm sorry to be so slow in posting this news, but I came home from Fox Hunt with some extra clothes!

      When unpacking (eventually!), I discovered an extra bag containing a white drawstring shirt, probably silk(?), and a gold snood.

      I can bring it to the Aryeton meeting today, and I hope that the owner will claim it. It must have gotten mixed in with my bags during the day, and it came home with me that night.

      Please contact me if you won't be at the Aryeton meeting tonight, and we can make other arrangements to return your property.

      Thanks,

      Fern