Looking past XL

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      Greetings,

      I'm looking at next spring's calendar, and wanted to know if anyone
      has dates or likely dates for Carnival or Stone Dog Inn next spring?

      Thanks in advance,
      Xavier
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2009
        Looking past XL, we have an excellent 12th Night planned!
        This year is a Celtic theme. We have an  A&S compitition with Laurels who will critique
        your projects before Regional. We have hours of Youth combat planned.
        Ghita will have a yummy feast.

        THL Kevin Ambrozijwski, Co-Autocrat of 12th Night.