Chronicler report for September

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      Greetings citizens of Ayreton!

      Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Sunday meeting.  Sadly, this is what happens when two geek areas collide -- I will be at Lebowskifest instead!  Philippa will be there in my stead, as Deputy Chronicler to attend to your Chronicler needs.  In the meantime, here's my report.

      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - OCTOBER ZEPHYR

      The theme for this issue will be "The Jewels of Ayreton".  I would like to see articles about the groups in Ayreton, exciting projects (arts projects, fighting activities, service projects), any Kingdom level service from Ayreton, whatever inspires you.  This is your chance to share the cool things you have been working on, or to brag on your friends.

      Also, I would like to do articles on Fox Hunt and 40 year.  I am personally going to write an article about getting authorized in Siege Weaponry, and getting into armor for the first time, with action photos!  I'd like to do some additional photo essays on the event, especially feast! Feastocrats, would you like to write a little about what it was like to put the feast together?  Let me know!

      The deadline for submissions is October 9, and I will plan to publish the weekend of October 17.  If you are able to pull together some articles on 40 year right after the event, that would be great.  Otherwise, we'll put that in the next issue

      ROVING REPORTERS FOR THE ZEPHYR

      As you travel around the Knowne Worlde, consider yourself to always have your "Ayreton Press Corps" hat on.  We'd love to have articles on your impressions of events you attend -- we need you, cub reporters!

      EMAIL ANNOUNCEMENTS UPDATE

      After checking with the fightingintheneighborhood list, it seems that no one is using that list EXCEPT for the weekly announcement email.  So, I've stopped sending the Arts Martial announcements to that list.  If anyone has an objection, please let me know and I'm happy to add that list back on.

      Thanks everyone and have a terrific meeting!

      Yours in service,
      Gianetta, Ayreton Chronicler

    • ansel_1361
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
        As one of the feastocrats, I will try to rally the other two and give you some material.

        When is our deadline?

        Ansel