XL timeline project

  • Philippa of Otterbourne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 8:11 AM
      Greetings unto the gentles of Ayreton,

      Please feel free to cross post to the individual Ayreton egroup lists.

      I am working on a timeline project for display at the 40 Yr
      Anniversary Event. If anyone has pictures you'd be willing to let me
      use that shows our Incipient Barony history (and what led up to our
      coming together as a Barony), I'd appreciate if you could send me
      anything you have that would fit in the following categories.

      1. Pictures of early Ayreton Town Hall "meetings" and/or Lord Mayors
      of Ayreton in Action
      2. Groups shots of Incipient Barony of Ayreton activites or gatherings
      at events.
      3. Pictures from Ayreton Carnival Events
      4. Pictures of various Ayreton area groups/guilds (ie, Pippins,
      Brewers, Scribes, Textiles, etc.)

      I may not be able to use everyone's contribution but until I get some
      submissions, I can't plan my layout to know what I can fit.

      I appreciate everyone's help and submissions. You can send photo files
      or links to otterbourne@....

      YIS,
      Philippa of Otterbourne