**Correction** Dance dates for September

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009

      Good gentles,

      Ida Noyes is closed and will reopen at the end of the month.  The next Grey Gargoyles dance is planned for Tuesday, 9/29.

      In the meantime may I suggest the following venues;

      For last minute changes, please check my monthly calendar.

      In service,

      Lord Dunstan Bramblette

    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
        Thanks for the correction Dunstan, and sorry for the error.  I've updated the announcements for next week.

        --Gianetta