My MKAOD thanks

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      I would also like to give thanks to a few people for MKAOD.

      First off, Metylda, Mihri, thank you SO much for running a wonderful
      event. Also, thank you both for forgiving me for my late notice on the
      bardic stuffs, and thank you for getting it onto the schedule despite me.

      Secondly, a HUGE thanks to Wayne and Amy for picking me up at Fox Lake
      and getting me to the event, and a HUGE thanks to Callie for getting me
      a ride back. This was incredibly gracious of you, and I deeply
      appreciate it.

      Thank you to Spicewell's for the assist on the Bardic Competition prize.

      Thank you to Master Cerian and to Dunstan for helping to judge the
      bardic competition.

      Thank you to those who helped set up the chairs for the competition and
      to those who took them down; I am terrible remembering names and faces
      and so please, my thanks.

      Thank you to Tabitha for wrangling competitors.

      Thank you very much to those who competed: Tabitha, Arrienne, Teleri,
      Lady Kat, Nihthauk, Alexander, and Sparrowhawk's Daughter. You all made
      it an entertaining "concert" as well as a competition. Also, thank you
      for humoring me and finding novel ways to include rats and/or beavers in
      your pieces.

      Thank you to Court & Country, Marie la Fauconnier, and to Cerian for
      taking a break from your dining to provide such splendid entertainment.

      And thank you to Iago for the hug; I really needed it.

      Yours in service,

      Hilla