OT: Kitty needs a new home

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      We have a 6 or 7 year old cat whom I rescued from an abusive home several years ago.

      She has come a very very long way from being a psycho-kitty to a very loveable, happy little girl.

      Now that we have two small children in the house, however, she is just not getting the kind of attention she needs. She would be so happy to curl up with you and have you pet her for hours. She is very loveable. Unfortunately, by the time I get home, get the kids fed, playtime and off to bed, I then have to focus on everyday duties instead of kitty time. She has also lost all of her previous kitty playmates due to them going on to kitty heaven. She is so lonely!

      I would be so happy if she could find a more nurturing home. She's happy enough I suppose, but she does not like the children. She has already swiped Gabriel once. The kids of course, would love to pet her and play with her, but due to her prior abuse, she wants nothing to do with kids.

      NALTO would do wonderfully in a quiet home with other cats. She is wonderful with other cats (I don't know about dogs, but the next door neighbor's pets never seem to bother her so it might work out). She has all of her claws and is super quiet.

      If you or someone you know could help her find a more suitable home, please let me know!

      We are hopefully moving at the end of the month, and if she can find a new home then, too, that would be wonderful.

      Thanks for your help,

      Wendy/Jale