Ride to/from MKAOD

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi there!

      I am looking to day-trip to MKAOD this Saturday, hoping to stay through
      feast. Is there anyone with whom I can catch a ride? I live on the north
      side of Chicago, in Edgewater right near the lakeshore campus of Loyola
      University, just a bit north of the north end of Lake Shore Drive. I can
      take bus/train part-way to meet people. Please let me know, either on or
      off-list. Thanks!

      --Hilla

      PS. Sorry for the lateness of this request, but Real Life has been
      unkind of late.
    • amysnewstart07@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        There is a train to Fox Lake and I could meet you there - Milwaukee Road but I don't know what they call it now.  Check to see when the last train leaves Fox Lake.  Amy  815-675-5314