Bad News :o(

  • Joanne Labny
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Greetings to all my SCA friends in Ayreton & Foxvale,

      I was hoping to come back for a visit during the Midrealm 40th celebration.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  That real world thing has stepped in to throw my travel plans out the window, so I will have to be there in spirit only.  So, I wish everyone a successful and fun event.  I'll be on the lookout for lots of pictures to be posted online.  Both Erik and I will be back for our annual leave in mid Dec. and I hope to see everyone then.

      Sending Love (but pouting because I have to stay home),

      Fiona