Re: [Ayreton] Project Night - Bodices -- WHERE & WHEN?

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hola,

      My email was down so I just now saw this. My apologies. Project Night is every Tuesday (unless otherwise specified) at my home in Des Plaines (near O'Hare). 7:30pm-10pm. I know it's too late for tonight, but I hope to see you and any other interested folks next Tuesday.

      1496 E Algonquin First Floor (come around to the side door)
      Des Plaines IL
      312-493-2255

      We'll probably talk about skirts next week, but any topic is welcome.

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Judith Epstein <judith@...> wrote:

      I just now joined this list, and I'm hoping that someone can tell me
      the time and location for this project night, in time for me to get
      there.

      Also, if anyone is in West Rogers Park and has space in their car, I'd
      bring drinks or snacks in exchange for a ride.

      Judith / no SCA name yet

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        On Sep 1, 2009, at 9:44 PM, Sarafina Sinclair wrote:

        > Hola,
        >
        > My email was down so I just now saw this. My apologies. Project
        > Night is every Tuesday (unless otherwise specified) at my home in
        > Des Plaines (near O'Hare). 7:30pm-10pm. I know it's too late for
        > tonight, but I hope to see you and any other interested folks next
        > Tuesday.
        >
        > 1496 E Algonquin First Floor (come around to the side door)
        > Des Plaines IL
        > 312-493-2255
        > sarafina.sinclair@...
        >
        > We'll probably talk about skirts next week, but any topic is welcome.
        >
        > In Service,
        >
        > Sarafina

        Thanks for this! I think I'll have to avoid it until I have a vehicle.
        Coming back from Des Plaines that late at night is not what I'd
        consider really safe. But I look forward to getting that vehicle and
        showing up at your doorstep!

        B'shalom,
        Judith