More Foxhunt Fun

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 7:04 PM
      Greetings All!

      I just wanted to share some words about the event too.

      We had a blast! Seeing everyone at this event is always so much fun and there are always so many nice easy options to enjoy. Great planning everyone.

      For a special note, I was very thankful for the Siege classes. I've wanted a chance to do Siege since the first time I went to Gulf Wars for than a decade ago. Thanks for helping make that happen everyone!

      And CONGRATS to Foxvale! For putting on their first event as a full fledged SHIRE! (Still fun to say!!!)

      ~philip