How to phrase this...

  • Amy W
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hello Friends: Looking for a home for two well-behaved turtles (they stay in their tank and don't bother anyone!) They are basically land tortoises, however they eat and do their ablutions in a water dish. I am moving by December, getting a bigger place and am thinking about getting a cat, and the management only allows one pet ( or a set of pets in a tank) or something to that effect. If you have a small apartment with frequent houseguests, howeever, the turtles have been known to keep my guests  up at night. They can be a tad noisy. Any inquiries please message me off list or call 773-764-8698. Amy/Ardena

      "Respect the Unexpected"
                          Anonymous
    • AndreAllen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
        Who knew turtles even partied?  Or... is it loud.. um... you know... swiving?

        Sone

        Hello Friends: Looking for a home for two well-behaved turtles (they stay in their tank and don't bother anyone!) They are basically land tortoises, however they eat and do their ablutions in a water dish. I am moving by December, getting a bigger place and am thinking about getting a cat, and the management only allows one pet ( or a set of pets in a tank) or something to that effect. If you have a small apartment with frequent houseguests, howeever, the turtles have been known to keep my guests  up at night. They can be a tad noisy. Any inquiries please message me off list or call 773-764-8698. Amy/Ardena

        "Respect the Unexpected"
                            Anonymous

      • Christina King
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
          Heh.. Best to ask your hubby, fellow Beloit Alum, about the partying ways of Turtles!  ;-)

          Mihri (who could not resist)

          --
          Christina King
          http://www.rakschristina.com