Crown tournament volunteering

  • Judith Epstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      I just saw this on the list:

      > Howdy All!
      >
      > Looking ahead you may want to add Crown Tourney to your travel
      schedule. Being in Ayreton it would be great to have as many of us
      there as possible.

      > And, if you can make it, it would be great if your could offer our
      assistance. They will be looking for site heraldry help and gate/troll
      help. They may also need help with Marshaling.

      I can't be there on Saturday, but I've volunteered to teach a class on
      Sunday, and I'd like to volunteer for something else too. I'm quite
      new to the SCA, so I don't know what I could do, but I'd enjoy
      helping. What can I do? Whom do I contact?

      Judith / no SCA name yet