RE: [Ayreton] Siege Authorizations

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

      I asked Gareth to collect all the names of those who authorized so we can make sure the Middle Kingdom Earl Marshal Database contains correct and current information.

      Your friendly Midlands regional marshal,

      Sean o’Shaughnessy

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

        A very important side note to this.  Everyone who authorized siege on saturday...check your card.  Master JP inadvertantly signed a lot of folks as marshals and not as siege crew/engineer.

        Henry