Siege Authorizations

  • ostwestly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      To all those who authorized Siege at Fox Hunt V.

      I need a list of people that authorized.

      I need it for my Heavy Weapons List paper work.

      I will need this in the next couple of days.

      I am not sure what will happen if this paperwork does not go in.

      Thank You in advance,

      Gareth Ostwestly
      Heavy Weapons Marshal for Foxvale.
    • Thomas Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

        I asked Gareth to collect all the names of those who authorized so we can make sure the Middle Kingdom Earl Marshal Database contains correct and current information.

        Your friendly Midlands regional marshal,

        Sean o’Shaughnessy

      • Scribesquire@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

          A very important side note to this.  Everyone who authorized siege on saturday...check your card.  Master JP inadvertantly signed a lot of folks as marshals and not as siege crew/engineer.

          Henry