Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday September 13, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is this coming weekend with the Baronial Charter meeting starting at 4:00 pm. We will be discussing the expectations of the Baron and Baroness ar 5:00 pm. Business meeting will start at 6:00 pm.

      Details:
      Host: Foxvale
      When: Sunday September 13, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Patrick's Pub (Same as last time in Foxvale)
      1941 W. Galena Blvd.
      Aurora, 60506
      630-892-6650

      This is *not* a potluck. Please be kind to the staff.

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Pennsic (10 min)
      • 40 Year (not that this is the last meeting before the event!) (30 min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal
    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2009

        To be clear, in case anyone missed it, Master Phillip meant to say NEXT weekend.  :)

        Henry