Re: [Ayreton] Fox Hunt Recap

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2009
      Thanks, Foxvale, for a terrific event!  I had a wonderful time... chatting with everyone, baby-wrangling, perusing the merchants, voice heralding (for the first time!), and singing a concert with the Pippins.  AND... I got authorized in siege weaponry --- my first time in armor!  Thanks to everyone who helped organize and make that happen, what a treat.  Now, onward and upward to an Ayreton ballista crew, woo hoo!

      I was very sorry to miss the feast -- next time we will know to reserve tickets!  It looked lovely with all the tables in the golden afternoon light.  I hope everyone enjoyed!

      --Gianetta