Midrealm Landed Baronial Handbook

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      Howdy All!

      I just uploaded a file to the yahoo list for the "Midrealm Landed Baronial Handbook".

      This is a great resource for anyone who has questions about the role of the Baron and Baroness and can give you an idea of what it could be like here in Ayreton.

      If you have trouble getting it off of the website let me know and I can forward to you off list.

      See everyone this weekend!

      ~Philip