Re: [Ayreton] (unknown)

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2009
      Sorry this came through without a title -- I don't know what happened!

      Date: Every Wednesday unless specified.
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

      7240 West Madison
      Forest Park , Illinois 60130
      Range Phone: 708 366 4864

      $8.00 / hr range fee. $0.50 per target.
      $12 for rental gear.
      http://www.archeryc ustomshop. com/

      All are welcome!

      This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Chronicler. If you wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get together announced feel free to contact me and request an announcement be made. If you find any errors in this message please send me corrections.

      The Chronicler can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@ yahoo.com

      If you wish to be taken off of the announcement please send an e-mail to the AyretonTowneCryer@ yahoo.com and put in the body that you are requesting to be removed from the announcement list.

    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012

        Huzzah!

        T-G-S 12th Night 2013, Event Steward
        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
        Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, O.P.