From the Ayreton Marshal

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009

      Greetings all,

           First, a reminder to the area marshals, your reports are do on Sept 1st.  Please copy me on them.

           Foxhunt is this Saturday.  Master Jean Paul will be there with a siege weapon and doing authorizations in siege.  I encourage all who have even a vague interest to go ahead and do the authorization.   We don’t get that many chances in this area for this, let us take advantage of it.  If there are enough people, space, and interest, a melee could be done.  In which case, anyone who would prefer to authorize in siege as their primary authorization could attempt to do so. Under this option the person would need to be sponsored by a member of the chivalry AND must have completely legal rattan armor.

           What can I do to make the rattan practices better?  Feel free to email me off list with any suggestions you may have.

      Henry of Exeter

      Marshal, Ayreton

      Scribesquire@...