Fox Hunt Feast

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2009
      Greetings!

      I am trying to find out (for allergy purposes) if there are any bell
      peppers in the Fox Hunt feast? I didn't see an email addy for the
      feastocrat, so could this be forwarded on to her? Thanks!

      Hilla
    • Bernal Schooley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2009
        Hello Hilla,

        I'm one of the three feastocrats, if you or anyone else has questions feel free to contact me.

        There are no bell peppers in any of the dishes for the feast.

        --Richard

        On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Hilla Hamasdohtor <hilla@...> wrote:
        Greetings!

        I am trying to find out (for allergy purposes) if there are any bell
        peppers in the Fox Hunt feast? I didn't see an email addy for the
        feastocrat, so could this be forwarded on to her? Thanks!

        Hilla

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional