Re: [Ayreton] Fiber Arts Night

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009

      I do a little drop spinning.  I'm not sure I'm any good at teaching it.  I will be at both fiber arts and fox hunt.

      Teleri

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
        Fiber Art Night is at my home in Wheeling tonight. If you want to order Chinese food, either email me BEFORE 4 pm at gschneid@... or call me between 5:30 - 6:30 pm at home at (847) 947-8079.

        For those who've never been, use the same contact guidelines above to ask for location and directions. Warning: I have two cats who deign to grace me with their presence in my home.

        Lady Gretchen Buchner
        aka Gretchen Schneider
      • Gretchen
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009
          Fiber Arts Night is tonight at my house in Wheeling 6 pm - Midnight.

          If anyone wants to make food suggestions, please contact me off list at gschneid@... or on my Facebook page. FYI, if it doesn't deliver, you have to be willing to pick up if you suggest it. :)

          If you've never been and want to come, contact me off list at gschneid@... before 4 pm today and I'll send you directions.

          Lady Gretchen Buchner