Re: [Ayreton] Fiber Arts Night

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009
      I don't normally go to fiber arts night, but I just learned spinning at Pennsic, and I am having some issues with it. Is anyone who is going possibly a spinner (drop spindle) or does anyone who knows how to use a drop spindle going to the Foxvale event?

      -Verena

      On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Justin <warriorneedsfood@...> wrote:

      Fiber Arts Night is at my house tonight. I believe someone volunteered to pick up Pita Inn tonight. Please call me between 5 and 6 pm to place your order at (847) 947-8079. Also, call during this time if you want to come and need instructions to get to my house in Wheeling. :)

      Just out of curiosity,  what is covered under Fiber Arts night? Garb? Spinning?

      -Justin

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

    • Teleri
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009

        I do a little drop spinning.  I'm not sure I'm any good at teaching it.  I will be at both fiber arts and fox hunt.

        Teleri

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
          Fiber Art Night is at my home in Wheeling tonight. If you want to order Chinese food, either email me BEFORE 4 pm at gschneid@... or call me between 5:30 - 6:30 pm at home at (847) 947-8079.

          For those who've never been, use the same contact guidelines above to ask for location and directions. Warning: I have two cats who deign to grace me with their presence in my home.

          Lady Gretchen Buchner
          aka Gretchen Schneider
        • Gretchen
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009
            Fiber Arts Night is tonight at my house in Wheeling 6 pm - Midnight.

            If anyone wants to make food suggestions, please contact me off list at gschneid@... or on my Facebook page. FYI, if it doesn't deliver, you have to be willing to pick up if you suggest it. :)

            If you've never been and want to come, contact me off list at gschneid@... before 4 pm today and I'll send you directions.

            Lady Gretchen Buchner