Re: [Ayreton] Fiber Arts Night

  • Justin
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009
      Fiber Arts Night is at my house tonight. I believe someone volunteered to pick up Pita Inn tonight. Please call me between 5 and 6 pm to place your order at (847) 947-8079. Also, call during this time if you want to come and need instructions to get to my house in Wheeling. :)

      Just out of curiosity,  what is covered under Fiber Arts night? Garb? Spinning?

      -Justin
    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009
        I don't normally go to fiber arts night, but I just learned spinning at Pennsic, and I am having some issues with it. Is anyone who is going possibly a spinner (drop spindle) or does anyone who knows how to use a drop spindle going to the Foxvale event?

        -Verena

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        www.broomstich.com

      • Teleri
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 21, 2009

          I do a little drop spinning.  I'm not sure I'm any good at teaching it.  I will be at both fiber arts and fox hunt.

          Teleri

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
            Fiber Art Night is at my home in Wheeling tonight. If you want to order Chinese food, either email me BEFORE 4 pm at gschneid@... or call me between 5:30 - 6:30 pm at home at (847) 947-8079.

            For those who've never been, use the same contact guidelines above to ask for location and directions. Warning: I have two cats who deign to grace me with their presence in my home.

            Lady Gretchen Buchner
            aka Gretchen Schneider
          • Gretchen
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009
              Fiber Arts Night is tonight at my house in Wheeling 6 pm - Midnight.

              If anyone wants to make food suggestions, please contact me off list at gschneid@... or on my Facebook page. FYI, if it doesn't deliver, you have to be willing to pick up if you suggest it. :)

              If you've never been and want to come, contact me off list at gschneid@... before 4 pm today and I'll send you directions.

              Lady Gretchen Buchner