Re: [Ayreton] Re: Foxhunt help

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
      That would be fantastic, we will have a sign up sheet at the gate.

      Thank you.

      Hillary

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
        I wish to offer my voice as well.

        Dunstan Bramblette
        Pursuivant of Tree Girt Sea

        That would be fantastic, we will have a sign up sheet at the gate.

        Thank you.

        Hillary

        I can help voice herald. Let me know when you need me, or I can just sign up
        when I get there.

        Arthur Archer
        Athelington Pursuivant

        ~~~~~

        Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@ yahoogroups. com>.
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:Ayreton- digest@yahoogrou ps.com

      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
          You guys are the best!

          Thank you,